Friday, January 28, 2011

Positive Energy

As I was sitting here today at work I was listening to people around me talking... some were talking about how they hate their jobs, some were talking about how they heard a rumor of a reorg and it just got worse and worse and just being in the negative energy zone I could start feeling myself becoming depressed. I realized this and snapped myself out of it for I know that too many people worry about anything and everything and all that leads to is painful, useless fear about hypothetical events, which drowns happiness rather than ensuring it. If we could just focus on gratitude, studies have shown that we can shut down part of the brain that worries... This is true! I know for a fact that when I think positively even in the midst of not so great things, life looks so much better and positive than if I brood and worry about it... So I think we owe it to ourselves to start sending out positive energy and getting it back... seriously if you start doing this, "What's the worst that could happen?" LOL

Yours Truly,

Google Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment