Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jessie is on the Mend

Everyone knows how much I love Jessie and how heartbroken I was when mysteriously she was unable to walk due to her back legs not working. (The doctor believes it may be nerve damage near the base of her spine) Well it has been a long go of it over the last few weeks of having to be her back legs (through all the major snow storms) tand watching as my used to be happy-go-lucky-sweet Lab would look at me with sadness and not even an attempt at wagging her tail.  So you can imagine my surprise when on Friday when coming home from work Jessie was here standing on all 4 leggs wagging her tail waiting for me at the front door. Though she is still on her road to improvement, the pure joy of seeing her play in the snow with all the happiness of a Lab, was the best present I could have ever got. 



Yours Truly,

~Google Girl~

1 comment: