Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I do NOT do Mornings!

I am so not a morning person!  Anyone that knows me knows to stay clear of me till at least 12:00 noon when I become the sweet person I am!  LOL.  I don't know what it is with mornings that I hate so much or why they make me want to punch something.  I have always been this way and it does not matter if I get 20 hours of sleep or 2 hours, it is always the same. I find it even worse on days that it is raining or I have to get up to shovel out from a big snow storm.  This morning was no different then any other, except as I looked around me, all my 5 animals had positioned themselves close to me.  It truly did make me smile, and then actually laugh out loud.  One of my cats that did not get the memo to stay clear actually head bumped me in the face, his way of saying he loves me... so I guess this morning may not have started out so bad if I think about it.  Then I had to go to work... Uggggg... why can't I just stay in my happy place with head bumping kitties, and cuddly puppies?



Yours Truly,

~Google Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment